Do you know what I am?
Solar System Internet (SSI)?
Software Applications using Delay/Disruption Tolerant Networking (DTN) Protocols
Maybe a simple Interplanetary Internet!
Not Kubrick in 2001 — Musk in 2015
SpaceX announcement of plans to develop a global Internet Satellite Network…
Humanity from digi nanoscale to digi beyond Earth (DBE!)
|Computer network types
by spatial scope
Do you have what it takes to go beyond Earth?
Interplanetary ‘crowdsourcing’ with NASA
Build a NASA App perchance?
An Astronaut Smartwatch app will be used for some of the following applications:
- Crew Timeline: Displays an agenda view of the space visit timeline as well as a way to easily navigate to another day in the past or future.
- Caution and Warnings: Displays color-coded cautions and warnings that will inform astronauts of what systems need attention and when.
- Communication Status: Displays whether or not the International Space Station is currently able to communicate with the ground through either voice or video.
- Timers: Sets timers for procedures or until the next activity. This general design should direct attention to the appropriate information for a task and increase efficiency.
- Provide appropriate feedback for actions: Must appear legible on the smaller Samsung Gear screen — innovative representations of data displayed on a Smartwatch is highly encouraged.
DigiBody in Space